Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wordpress ain't easy!!

OK. So after spending 25 minutes on the phone with the terrific Bluehost customer service we figured out a way to get my Everyday Bacon Wordpress account to allow me entry... I have no idea what I did to ess it up but the Bluehost guys got me straightened out!

As I mentioned yesterday, I started the Everyday Bacon site as a bit of a lark, primarily to give me experience with WordPress before I move Everyday Bliss or any of my other blogs over there. Roight now I have to say YIKES!! I am having a hard time figuring out how to do anything.

Day one of the 31 Days to a Better Blog is about creating a tag line and "elevator pitch" for the blog so I thoght I'd go in and add a sub title to my Blog.

Everyday Bacon -- The Best of Bacon on the Web

but I can't figure out how to do it. Maybe my template doesn't allow it, or more likely I just don't know how to do it.  I have to say that ease of use is definitely better on Blogger. Supposedly WordPress has a ton  of more features but at this point I have to say it really doesn't matter if you can't figure out how to do it!!

I am not a tech genius, I know this but I also think I am relatively savvy when given straight forward menus and instructions... so far I haven't cracked the Wordpress code!

No comments:

Post a Comment